Re: [IRCA] Returning to Canada - E100 Slider returns too

Re: [IRCA] Returning to Canada - E100 Slider returns too

Hi Colin,

     Your E100 Slider (and its owner) certainly had a  memorable vacation!
Thanks for testing it out in prime DXing territory,  and for the great DX
reports (and MP3's) from Kona.  The MP3's were far and  away the best DX I heard
all December :>)

     Any time you wish, I'll be happy to do the  first scheduled maintenance
on your little DXing  monster.  At your convenience, I could install the whip
antenna,  and maybe a new plastic frame.

     Thanks again for the great TP reports, and your  efforts in testing out
the E100 Slider's DX capabilities in Hawaii.   The fanatical Washington state
experimental trio salutes you

     73,  Gary

In a message dated 1/6/2009 6:40:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,