[IRCA] CKBX-840-100 Mile House BC,

Pat,

Listening last night about 0615 utc on 840 I heard the religious
program "Focus on the Family".  Checking the web-site
this morning, I found that CKBX does carry the program.
Did hear "The Wolf" ID, but was not sure if  they were the
station broadcasting the program. Was expecting country music
from CKBX,  thought I had a new station.   Have heard "The Wolf"
before.

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA