Re: [IRCA] Loggings Pt. 2

On Monday 05 January 2009 23:33, Craig Healy wrote:
> I'll keep recording to see if I can get a promo that mentions The
> Fan or something specific to Calgary.

It's past the witching hour, and I still didn't catch any ID from
them.  Oh well, CFAC is unneeded here.  My C&W proved to WTCH ("Moose
Country") in WI.

One more interesting western catch... when I checked 910, I found CKDQ
in AB briefly pushing on top of WLAT (attention, Kaz!).

And so to bed...

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON