Re: [IRCA] WBZ's Steve Leveille

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Fybush <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 1:27 pm
Subject: Re: [IRCA] WBZ's Steve Leveille

Marc DeLorenzo wrote:
Scott,

Noticed this morning 0430-0500 that WBZ was carrying some syndicated
program (Overnight America or similar).  The host mentioned they are
also carried on WCCO, KMOX, and a couple of others.  So, was Steve
Leveille laid off?  The only callers I heard were from MA and NH
asking, "Where's Steve?"    Did BZ keep him "in the family" or is he
pounding the pavement looking for a job?  Sorry to see this happen to
such a nice guy!  Thanks in advance.

No, Steve's gone, as are several other 'BZers. The whole ugly story
is
in today's issue of NorthEast Radio Watch:

www.fybush.com/nerw.html

I called that 254-1030 number last night, and the lady indeed did not know Falmouth from Fitchburg, nor had she ever heard of Norm Nathan or Glick University (all of which you predicted, and which I was sorta expecting),
what really hurt, though, was when she called me "Sahib." ;)

Steve Francis
Alcoa, Tennessee