Re: [IRCA] Leykis on 1680 whence?

Glenn Hauser wrote:
If a station can broadcast ‘’CBS Radio Networks channel 42’’ over and
over for hours because of a mistuned and unattended overnight
automation system, one could just as easily mis-broadcast Tom Leykis
or any other downlinked program. But, Scott, any clues on this at
100,000 watts? 73, Glenn Hauser, OK

Negative - only six stations listed, and we've already probably ruled out WPRR. I list KGED-CA as Spanish religion, WOKB-FL as black gospel, KRJO-LA as black gospel (and their webstream shows no indication of that rumored format change), WTTM-NJ as Spanish and KNTS-WA as Spanish religious "Radio Luz."

Maybe an image or harmonic of something lower on the dial?