Re: [IRCA] DX Tips for WDXR

Paul,

I think the last time I heard KSJB was in the 80s or 90s. Of course with
Vancouver, gone it may be easier now. When I heard KSJB Vancouver was
on, but the beverage nulls the North to a certain amount. I am looking
for Tyler Texas, not Kermit. According to the NRC pattern book Tyler has
a nice lobe to the NW. KCOL CO also has a null this way and they aren't
strong either. 600 is not  bad frequency, but KGEZ may be my blooking to
a certain degree.  Last night in setting the timer on 600 from :58-:02
every hour, I got KGEZ every time and a bit of CJWW a few times. That
was it. No KCOL, which I heard the morning before.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager