Re: [IRCA] Happy Ultralight New Year

Hi Colin,

     Thanks for your comments, and I'm happy that your  E100-Slider is safely
in Waikiki.  Congratulations on your great DXing  success in Kona with the
little monster, and I really enjoyed your booming MP3's  of exotic Pacific DX.

     You probably heard more TP's this week than all of  the rest of the NW
gang combined :>)

     73,  Gary

In a message dated 1/1/2009 8:12:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,