Re: [IRCA] TIS stations on 530

Herr Charlie-san,

This is the way we navigate the FCC site searching for TIS/HAR stations---click on the link below:

       TIS via General Menu Reports, Site / Frequency Query
       <http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/General_Menu_Reports/engineering_search.cfm?service_select=LP&radio_service_select=PW&state_select=&begin_freq=&begin_freq_type=M&end_freq=&end_freq_type=M&polar=B&radio_ch0=PR&lat_ddd=&lat_mm=&lat_ss=&ns_radio_ch1=N&lon_ddd=&lon_mm=&lon_ss=&ew_radio_ch1=W&radius=&distance_type=&lat_ddd2=&lat_mm2=&lat_ss2=&ns_radio_ch2=&lon_ddd2=&lon_mm2=&lon_ss2=&ew_radio_ch2=&ACCESSIBLE=NO&soundex_select=&begin_grant_date=&end_grant_date=&begin_expiration_date=&end_expiration_date=&sortstring=%2C+callsign%2C+lic_name&limit_select=2>

Third section down (choose the state you want to check from the drop down menu)

Underneath the Frequency selection, you'll see a box marked (Location Search Method)

Location Search Method
Point
	Point Radius
	Box Search

I don't know how this will look once sent, but choose "Point"

The rest of the selection options are up to you -- unless you want to search a specific radius around your QTH, leave the LAT/LONG area blank.

Go forth and play. Operators will probably be sleeping when you read this, but if you have any questions, man the 1MC.

Mike - down the road from Grafton, Gripeson, or Grifton or whatever the place is called.

Charles Taylor wrote:
Would somebody on the IRCA reflector please help me to access
the FCC files as to TIS-stations in NC, SC,  & VA.
I'm hearing another tizzie under WPGU849-530 Eastern
Carolina University, Greenville, NC.

73 de WD4INP,

Cholly Taylor