1020 AK
1080 HI/AK
1110 HI/AK
1140 AK
1170 AK
1230 AK
1360 AK
1450 AK

I am not sure if I left any freq out, but those are the Co Channel  freq
that have HI and/or AK on, off the top of my head.
Many channels have only an AK station on, no  Hawaiians, but some
channels have strong mainland stations too. I remember several So Cal
stations that are powerhouses in Hawaii.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager