Re: [IRCA] TIS stations on 530

Thanks Martin,

I am happy to say that your suggestion did the trick. And yes, I was
using "point radius" before (this is the preloaded choice) and only received
one TIS/HAR for all of California.

I found Redondo Beach on 1630 has WQGJ267 while Torrance on 1620 is WPKE794.

Hmmm, now to mail off a couple of reception reports....

Hope you find what you need, Cholly.

HNY and 73 de Joe

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 10:35:27 -0800, Martin and Wendy Foltz wrote
> Cholly,
>
> Go to the search page. I usually go to it off the AM search page.
>
> Leave the Service and Radio Service alone.
>
> Select the State or leave it on all.
>
> Select the frequency or range and make sure you select kHz.
>
> This is important: Under Location Search Method, select Box Search.

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------