Re: [IRCA] STATION IDs - TAPES TO CDs

Sounds like an impedance mismatch. I don't know what an M-Audio device
is, but I simply go from Line Out on my tape deck to Line In on the
computer sound card. You'll need a cable with RCA plugs on the tape
deck end and a stereo headphone plug on the computer end. You probably
can buy that, but anyone who can use a soldering iron can easily make
it. I doubt very much if it has anything to do with the recording
program you are using.

--
Leonard Hyde
Weed, CA