Re: [IRCA] WCZZ 1090

Yes, they are Non DireCTional but as far as I (and Powell) knows/knew, they
don't use their PSRA or any PSSA, if they have it.. they once had night
power, but never used that either.. and it was known, under previous
ownership, it was quite likely they stayed on full day power till sign off
without going to their Critical Hours power of 2,250 Watts. (Not 2500 Watts)

When WCZZ was "Musical Soul Food" 1090, they would drop off in the middle of
the satelitte driven music, without warning or any sort of message. WCZZ
1090 was the loudest and strongest signal at my location, second only to
WABV 1590 (for obvious reasons!!)

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com