Re: [IRCA] An Error In An Online Radio Listing...

Re: [IRCA] An Error In An Online Radio Listing...

Don,

City-Data is a wonderful tool.... it can give you facts and figures and
states on almost anything you want to know about any town. Just go to
http://www.city-data.com type in a city and state, hit enter and see what I
mean.

And obviously, you'd know what Portal, ND got it's name.. lol.

Merry CHristmas and Happy Holidays!
Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com

--