[IRCA] WOON Test Results Connecticut

I tried for test from web receiver in Hartford, Connecticut. Receiver is an R-75 and antenna is a 88 foot sloper. I listened a half hour, not a peep. I heard WWCO Waterbury, Conn. at medium to low level, otherwise frequency quite quiet. Not a peep. Also tried from web receiver in Pennsylvania, also no results.