Re: [IRCA] Further Alberta TA action

Seems to be only one station at a time tonight. Right now Sweden is good on 1179, but not much else noted. Earlier, at 0400 I noted the Russian on 1089 with a good signal, but again, not much else.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Nigel Pimblett wrote:

This is certainly turning out to be a day to remember. At 0200 about the only decent TA audio was on 1548, and it came up nicely for a couple of Radio Sawa IDs at the hour. That would be Kuwiat, which is a new country for my log.
73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta