[IRCA] 1090 CKKW ON days are numbered

I am told the 99.5 that will replace 1090 for CKKW Kitchener ON is now on the air. I am not sure if they're testing or if regular programming is on. It is not within listening range (thanks to 99.5 in Buffalo NY). I look forward to DXing 1090 and only having to null WBAL. Of course, there is WTIC 1080 IBOC to contend with...

Saul