Re: [IRCA] UNid'd help needed

On Sun, 21 Dec 2008, Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:

> Right about 1:16am central, I heard a male voice say something like..
> "Todays Hits and Your Country Favorites, KM__1190"

KKOJ (Jackson, MN) is country.  Unless KMFX (Wabasha, MN) is back on the
air, but I doubt it.

Knock KFXR/Dallas off your idea list, as they are now CNN News, having
dropped the country format back in March, 2008.  Unless, that is, they
changed formats _again_.

I don't keep much track of stations on 1190AM, since I have a small 1190AM
station around here, just down the road... <g>

- Blaine