Re: [IRCA] UNid'd help needed

Willis,

I did actually think of KMFX, but I ruled it out for two reasons.

1.) It's a 100 percent pure simulcast of KMFX-FM and the liner I heard
clearly made mention of only one station, by mentioning a frequency that I
thought was an AM frequency. But, I could be wrong (as I've been known to be
before) because the signal faded out right in the middle of the call letters
and frequency being given.

2.) KMFX was supposedly off the air.

However, if KMFX was hastily turned back on.. it might not have signed off
on time.

THanks very much for the suggestion Willis.. I'll delve a little deeper into
it.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,