Re: [IRCA] QSL's posted

Hi everyone,

I would like to thank Craig Healy for offering space on his website and
his work in posting jpegs of my QSL's. Several people have asked about
my QSLs though the years.  Check out:

http://www.am-dx.com/qsls.htm

I hope you enjoy seeing some of them.
Again, much appreciated Craig.

73,

Patrick

I have a few of my old QSLs from posted on my DX page
http://webhome.idirect.com/~aum108/dx.html
(scanned and saved as GIF's circa 1998, so the resolution may not be so great!)

73

Mike Brooker
Toronto, ON