Re: [IRCA] KMAX 840

Dennis,

KMAX is also common here. 840 is a busy frequency now days. I remember
the days when WHAS was there alone nights.
   There is 6 inches of snow in the backyard. This afternoon I took the
broom to sweep off te satellite dishes.  4 inches of the snow fell last
night and this morning. The snow covering the big dish does not affect C
Band at 4 gHz, but at KU , 12 gHz it knocks it out.
   Yes, everyone is talking about the snow here. The last time we had
snow like this was in 1990. Then we had a foot in the backyard for a
week. Very uncommon. The beach sure looks odd with snow all the way down
to the water in Seaside. Another 1-4 inches is expected on Saturday.
Then a Pacific storm is coming in tomorrow afternoon with rain and all
of this snow will melt.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin