[IRCA] 790 ESPN?

I got a good null on local WPRV-790 and there's an ESPN station in there.
The ESPN site lists one on the GA-FL coastline at 115w night and a null this
way.  That, and one in CA and another in HI.  I don't think so...  Any other
790 ESPNs out there?  It was perfectly listenable for a fair amount of time,
so I'm absolutely positive on the ESPN programming.

WPRV-790 is about 4 miles away and I'm right in their 5kw night directional
major lobe.  I'm amazed I could get a steady null that is deep enough that
the WBBM-780 IBOC is an issue.  Had to listen on LSB to escape the hiss.

SDR-14, DXE RPA-1 preamp, Timewave DSP-599zx audio processor, indoor ferrite
loop/balanced whip w/single pot combiner.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI