Re: [IRCA] LW-MW Interference

> I’ve been going crazy the past few weeks trying to figure out where a
> loud buzzing sound is coming from...
> (snip)
> Have any of you come across this problem and found a way to resolve it?

Have you tried telling him that there is interference?   If it is audible
over your 990 client, ar at least enough to compromise the audio quality,
that in itself should be enough for him to uninstall that and return it to
the vendor.  It interferes with your work...

The fact it's a next door neighbor brings up all sorts of tangles.  I
suppose a lot depends on how well you get along.

<humor>
However, if the dog wears the collar all the time, maybe you could set up a
higher powered transmitter to zap it every minute or two.  Set it to detect
when the outside perimeter unit is running.  If the dog goes nuts in the
house with that thing running, I'd bet it will be shut down and uninstalled
quickly.
</humor>

Craig Healy
Providence, RI