[IRCA] WTIC-1080 IBOC off

I've noticed that the IBOC on WTIC-1080 has been off for a while.  I can see
some from KYW-1060, or apparently that's the source.

It sure does make DXing 1070 a whole lot nicer.  CHOK is the most common
with WINA second on the list.  So far nothing else heard.  WKOK is heard at
sunset, but not afterwards.

Craig Healy
Providence, RI