Re: [IRCA] TP's for 12-14-08 re1575

Dennis,

You should beable to catch Radio Farda, as I did here phasing the NW and
SW EWEs and I have that range of mountains NE of me. TAs are very touchy
here. I have only IDed 4 in the past couple years and those were not
easy, Coatia 1134, Kalliningrad-1215, Virgin Radio-1215, and Farda-1575.
TAs are tough.
   The only TA I have logged in the morning (If you can call it a TA)
was back in the 90s with BBC Oman 1413. It was around 1600+ UTC as I
remember, without checking the QSL. The signal wasn't half bad as there
is less QRM from other strong signals at that time.

73,
Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager