Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 14:29:18 -0600
From: walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx
To: neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
CC: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [NRC-AM] Re: Banner early morning here in Analog MA

I know for a FACT  WPRX doesn't.. or at least didn't switch pattern at night.. they may lower power, but didnt always switch pattern.

I don't understand spanish or know what they play exactly, except that they've caleld themselves "La Puertoqiuinisma" (spelling??) for YEARS.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com

On 12/13/08, Neil Kazaross <neilkaz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Permit me to chime in once again. I think your 1323 is
Germany  VOR in EE since the Brit is 500watts and I've never seen it
reported from the US while VOR is heard lots.

SS LA mx on 1120 sb WPRX from CT.

WLW is only about 740 miles from Boston, so it's no
surprise that their IBOC is bothersome. KOA is about 890 miles from here and
their IBOC is nasty in general. However, the strongest IBOC QRM I find is from
the primary digital sideband, rather than the weaker secondary http://topazdesigns.com/iboc/AM-IBOC-Parameters.html I
suspect that WOR may also have been contributing to your QRM. ie...tune a little
high to get away from CINF slop, and you're right on top of WOR's
IBOC.

73 KAZ.. IL/WI