[IRCA] Longwave loggings

Since upgrading from a Sony ICF-2010 and longwire to an Icom 718 with a half-
wave inverted V antenna, I was quite impressed with the number of new
loggings.

UTC    kHz   ID    QTH
====   ===   ===   =====================
0000   230   HPT   Hampton IA (sounded more like HQ) (#36)
0015   236   4L    Chatham ON (#37)
0022   243   OZW   Howell MI (relog)
0026   272   YQA   Muskoka ON (relog)
0028   275   ING   Ambler PA (#38)
0034   283   PT    Pelee Island ONT (relog)
0036   332   PH    Port Huron MI (relog)
0049   346   YXL   Sioux Lookout ONT (#39)
0052   362   SB    Sudbury ONT (relog)
0053   366   YMW   Maniwaki QC (relog)
0055   379   YPQ   Peterborough (#40)
0056   385   HYX   Saginaw MI (relog)
0059   414   YHD   Dryden ONT (#41)

Nights like this, and I'll be back for more :)

Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------