[IRCA] recent problem with some users not getting mails - NOT radio

[IRCA] recent problem with some users not getting mails - NOT radio

Just to let everyone know, regarding the problems experienced by some users where they didn't receive [IRCA] mail from a couple days, the person that hosts [IRCA] for us reported that somehow, the reverse DNS for those users had disappeared, and this oversight was corrected, and things should be back to normal. If anyone else experiences this same problem, let me know!

Sorry for the interruption, but I thought this might be useful in the future. Now let's get back to DX!

Lynn.
Lafayette, LA
Check out the IRCA web site at http://www.ircaonline.org