[IRCA] Victoria TP's for 12-04-08 - uptick

[IRCA] Victoria TP's for 12-04-08 - uptick

If we rated mornings on a 1 to 10 scale, where 10 is letter
perfect and 1 is the bottom of the barrel...

Yesterday would have been a 1.

Today was a 2. Maybe a 2.2!

Actual audio on 774, 972 and 1566 (on the Drake R8 w/ 2X Wellbrooks)

"7" audio on 972 on the E100-Slider

Thanks again to Gary DeBock (within the Brain trust of Guy Atkins and John Bryant)
for providing a E100 Slider, a radio which, I feel, will go down as one of the major
boosts to the hobby in this decade - The seventies had the Radio Shack TRF. We have the E100 Slider!
--
Colin Newell - Editor - Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada