Re: [IRCA] TA 4 Dec

The interesting part is that sometimes you guys sometimes get the further eastern stuff better than we do here on the East coast, like Radio Farda 1575. That is because it is going over the pole. I bet there is more stations like, say Central Asia and Western Asia that you would get better. Are they TA's or TP's? I suppose it depends on how you look at it. Are they going over the North Pole to the left or the right?

Bill

Patrick Martin wrote:
Bill,

I fiqured it was a TA, but no chance to ID it. If I could get audio on
most of the TAs I hear, I would be in DX heaven, but 99% never materize.
73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager