[IRCA] E100 Slider first look

I have played with a lot of super-modified radios in my time...

But the Eton E100 Slider (By Atkins, Ratzlaff, Bryant and DeBock...)
is utterly staggering.

And for the record, I have NEVER used the term "staggering"
where radios are concerned... ever...

Except for a couple of mind blowing TA openings in 1976.

To be honest, I was skeptical at first - the hype surrounding
a lot of stock ULrs being what it is...
but after turning on the E100 and tuning in something AND
then tweaking the loop... I was blown to the floor with the
sheer force of this thing...

Staggered.

More later,
--
Colin Newell - Editor - Web-Design / E-Commerce / Writing
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada