Re: [IRCA] TP for 2 Dec from Victoria, BC

At 11:15 AM 12/2/2008, you wrote:
>Things improved somewhat this morning, though initially didn't look that great before 1500UT; 774 didn't come up to full strength until after 1510UT, and was never consistently at the level it was last weekend.  Most of the DX this morning came from using the DX Fishbarrel, and tuning to things as they briefly faded up, mostly during a weak sunrise enhance around 1530UT

Only checked 1566 and 1575 this morning after 16:00 and 1566 was a strong 9, while 1575 was VOA at a 7 to 8 level.  While I was in Winter Harbour this weekend with Chuck Hutton, we heard probable Radio Farda at up to 9 level around the same time on 1575.  Otherwise, the weekend was mostly a bust for us.  More on that later......Walt.