Re: [IRCA] Spanish - Cuba? on 711

I am recording with my SDR right now and will look at it this afternoon when I get home from work. I have to go to work now, and I will hav my wife shut off the recording after the top of the hour. BTW, Rebelde is on 710 also.

Bill

Bill Harms wrote:
I have at least two carriers with mushy audio on 711. It could be Rebelde but the audio is not that clear. I have heard Rebelde off-frequency in the past, so this is nothing new. It is creating a loud het on 710. 1018 z 12/2. Anyone else hear this?

Bill Harms