[IRCA] Arizona TP's for 12-1-08

Listened from 1340-1440 UTC and conditions for the first part of December were good.  I did hear one new station which I have been after for a very long time.  The new station was SQM-529 in Alaska which was heard at 1411 UTC with code at thie time LAX-530 in Los Angeles was very weak.  Lots of carriers were heard and audio from JOAK-594, JOAB-693, JOUB-774.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8