Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] NOV 29 TAs

Things seem better here in WI, but almost all the action is low end other than 1521(gone now) 1467 earlier before s/off, 1215,1206 (hrd on a barefoot ultralight on a fade up) and 1134.

549 Ireland CIMR comfirmed via email ! They told me they use 25 kw. Inspite of Germany in well at times on 756, there's no trace of it's // on 549 which I've had before.

549 is now mostly Algerian when I can get past WGR. Phasing is a big help here dealing with IBOC as is trying to tune away from the bad IBOC carriers +/- 14Khz often using a tighter filter.

765 Swiss has been good at times also with mx and occ FF talk.

I'll try for the RAI s/ons just before 0500 and then likely to bed unless things are fantastic, which they aren't inspite of Ireland 549.

73 KAZ Grafton WI.