Re: [IRCA] QSL # 3,000-KFBX 970

QSLs are a lot tougher to get today. I am lucky to get 40 in a year now.
Years ago, it was easy to get 200. The advice Martin gave earlier pretty
much hit the nail on the head, except for the full size CD, rather than
the mini one. It is a real pleasure when a station like KFBX sends out a
nice QSL card and letter. I love the hobby so much, I will be DXing the
rest of my life.
Thanks for your kind comments. It has been a long ride, but well worth
it.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin