Re: [IRCA] QSL # 3,000-KFBX 970

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:31:30 -0800, Patrick Martin wrote
> After rearly 44 years of QSLing (Feb 65 to now), I have reached a
> milestone of 3,000 MW QSLs from 95 countries. The one received in
> today's mail is another jewel. It made my day.

CONGRATULATIONS PATRICK!!! JOB VERY WELL DONE!!

I found it rather ironic that #3000 should be from Alaska, where you started
out way back when. Did you ever live in Fairbanks?

Anyway, if there is a DXER Hall of Fame, you should be in it!!

Joe

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------