Re: [IRCA] Day Power vs Night Power

I have one case of an "offender" being handled between two stations where I
was involved personally. While our station wasn't being interferred with, we
were the ones that caught it and made a polite phone call.

I was working for a Class C AM in New England, while in the car with my boss
late one night coming back from Walmart, we caught an 2 tower, 5KW Daytimer
on the air wellll past sunset. The Am just simulcasted an FM sister.

My boss called up the station from our studio while I was sitting there and
the person on the other end actually ended up getting snotty with us.... the
phone call ended and about 1 minute later, the offending station had signed
off.

With respect to what Scott said, it really depends on what Field office and
Field Agent you talk to. The ones I deal with, I know what they look for.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com