Re: [IRCA] Early TA activity?

Looked very promising here at sunset @2345, with carriers all over the band, many quite strong, but as has been the case quite often this season, things took a dive after sunset. They did come back to a degree, and Croatia has had a very impressive signal at times (and inaudible at others). No other signal even close to 1134, but I have noted audio ranging from very weak to fair on 675, 693, 1008, 1089 (seemed Russian rather than UK), 1107, 1116, and 1485. I did note one carrier a fair way off channel on 1107.12, about even in strength with someone on 1107. Things may not have lived up to the early promise, but an interesting evening none the less.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

Walter Salmaniw wrote:

It's only 3:20 pm local on the west coast, and I'm already hearing weak carrier from 1215, and a stronger one from presumed Farda on 1575 (about a 4 level already)....good indicator that something better may happen
by dusk.......Walt.