[IRCA] WCLE-1570

For those interested, WCLE, 1570, Cleveland, TN is on day power and pattern with SNR sports.

IF you have not logged this station in the past, this is your opportunity to do so.
They have been doing this for about a week. They are doing this on purpose, as I called the station and asked about it.

I have been told that their FCC authorized 87 watts, no one could hear them, so they run on day power, and no one is listening at this time of as Cleveland has rolled up the sidewalks and streets when the sun went do!

Willis
Old Fort, TN