Re: [IRCA] IRCA 55 35 7 TAs

Yes, 747 Netherlands. Should be audible at local strength when I arrive in Newfoundland tonight. Jim Renfrew ----- Original Message ----- From: "bill kral" <jwkral@xxxxxxxx>
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 09, 2008 12:58 AM
Subject: [IRCA] IRCA 55 35 7 TAs

Hi Jim Renfrew,In your log of TAs I assume that 747 R5 is Radio 5 in Hilversum Holland with 200KW night power and two towers so high they are visible for more than 20 Km in the flatlands east of Amsterdam.I don't know if R5 has one of the towers or both and is sharing them with the 1008 station also with studios in Hilversum.Bill in Vic Bc