[IRCA] KNX HEARD IN SCOTLAND

That's a nice catch you got in Scotland! Not quite as big a deal but when my wife and I honeymooned in NZ in Nov. 1978, I picked up KNX and heard the election returns (Jerry Brown was elected as CA governor). Regardless of conditions, KNX is one of the most consistent So. Cal. stations here and I can't sense any signal strength deterioration because of IBOC. I wonder what the co-channel stations were on your recording; with no CBA to deal with, my guess would be WFNI. Also, I note your location right on the coast on Google Earth. Are you right on the water and what is your antenna setup?

Pete Taylor
Tacoma, WA
12225w 4719n
HQ180 + Kiwa air core loop