Re: [IRCA] QSL Received

Hi Martin,

It sure is, although I have Nebraska confirmed by a pirate station (KIPM,
Elkhorn) and an amateur station, but this is the first medium wave
confirmation.

I got a nice clean copy of WHAW in Weston West Virginia this morning. I'm
going to try with them as well.

73 de Joe

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 20:57:27 -0800, Martin and Wendy Foltz wrote
> Congratulations on this one. Is it a new state verified?
>
> Martin
>
> > Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 19:32:48 -0500
> > From: Joseph Miller
> > Subject: [IRCA] QSL Received
> >
> > Good evening,
> >
> > KFAB 1110 Omaha NE for my logging of 24 Oct 2008 6:45-6:55 am CDT using
an
> > RCA Radiogram prepared letter. V/S Gary Sadlemyer, PD, KFAB Omaha. I
tried
> > once before in 2001 with no luck, and I am very pleased with this one.
> >
> > 73
> >
> > Joseph Miller
> > Troy, Michigan

> original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of
> the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers

-- 73 de Joe Miller, KJ8O, Troy, MI -- Grid EN82 --
------ WOW! Homepage (http://www.wowway.com) ------