Re: [IRCA] KKOB Santa Fe

I've caught KKOB's 230 Watt Santa Fe night time fill-in transmitter
still on in the daytime quite often lately. The wobbulating is quite
noticeable and annoying up here in Los Alamos. What I don't know is
whether their main transmitter in ABQ was also still on night pattern,
but very well could've been. I've commented before that the SAH shows
that the fill-in isn't really a synchro, even though the FCC data
lists it as such.

--
Mesa Mike, N6KUY, WDX6O
LA de NM (DM65uv)