[IRCA] Two new logs in my first ten minutes of doing the "Fall Follies" ULR contest + 1 unID

[IRCA] Two new logs in my first ten minutes of doing the "Fall Follies" ULR contest + 1 unID

While participating in the Ultralight Fall Follies contest, I added two
new ones to my overall log (overall I say as I don't keep separate ULR
logs any more).  I heard lots of "Bristol, Virginia" mentions on 1550
and this of course is WIGN Bristol, Tennessee.  I also caught WLPO on
1220, fighting it out with Cleveland for another new one.  Nothing else
new but I have a strong hunch that KOMO was just under WMVP.  That is
great on a ULR.  Later, Mexico was under Chicago.

To the ULR contest folks: Thanks!  That got me back to the dials, more
so than usual!

1550 WIGN TN Bristol 10-30 1840 Locals ads and info for the Bristol VA
area.  Loud at times.  New! (DH-IN)

1220 WLPO IL La Salle 10-30 1852 Equal w/Cleveland, especially when
nulling WHKW down.  ID.  Good.  New! (DH-IN)

930 unID: I heard a station, based upon weathercast I would say is from
the South (AL/MS/GA), that called itself "AM Nine-Three-Oh."  No format
could be ID'ed.  Does that ring a bell?  Lows for Thursday and Friday
night were in the upper 30's and Highs for Friday and Saturday would be
in the low 70's.

Sony ULR SRF-59 Times EDT

For info on the contest, go to:
http://www.dxer.ca/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,152/