Re: [IRCA] KKOB in Santa Fe

Hey John,

I didn't mean to steal your thunder.. but I was a bit fascinated by the
problem and wanted to contact the engineers in hopes maybe I could learn
some more. I used your email on this list to send to them so the problem
could be better understood, as I wouldn't be able to describe it on my own.

I will let everyone know what I hear from KKOB.

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com