Re: [IRCA] 780 - 3rd STATION

Ok, I don't know anything about loops at all.. so this is a stupid
question.....

If the loop is aimed at WBBM, wouldn't that make it directional and pointed
away from KNOM? It receptional/recieving is then directional, how is KNOM
reception possible if the loop is pointed in the opposite direction?

Paul Walker
www.onairdj.com