Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 54, Issue 83

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 54, Issue 83

Sure enough! Their audio sounds so much better now.

I don't know how many of you saw the movie "Independence Day" with Will Smith. When, in the movie, the aliens were using our satellite signal to transmit their messages, that's what IBOC sounds like to me on the carrier frequency (in SSB mode). It's annoying!

Speaking of KNX IBOC, look at how their IBOC hurt 1090 out of Tijuana: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es55grqKe2I

73. Chris Knight
http://sites.google.com/site/2008amloggings/

Speaking of IBOC being off KNX seems to have turned theirs off too. That only helps me with 1060 because 1080 is pretty much a mess with 1090's splatter.