Re: [IRCA] 820 Tampa HD Gone. Good riddance, bad cess; 21 0144Z OCT 08; PVZ

Re: [IRCA] 820 Tampa HD Gone. Good riddance, bad cess; 21 0144Z OCT 08; PVZ

Yes HD radio no good.
HDTV  looks nice but BAD implementation. What else do you expect from the
FCC & others in Washington ?

         Today I go for a new job to keep me off the streets & out of the
gin mills. After 35+ years of fixing TV's & other such things I will be
paid to
junk them. Pallet after pallet of TV's piled to eye level. Must be
500 of them & more come in every day. Then there is the other
electronics to junk.........  Most still work or easily repairable. Many
very new, even quite a few HD's.  Biggest waste in US history.
        When the bill comes in for my Mass. master tech. licence
I wont be paying it, its useless now. Think I will send it
to the " Good ole days museum"  if there is one.
73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.