Re: [IRCA] Possible NW Ultralight DXpedition and/or Get Together

Re: [IRCA] Possible NW Ultralight DXpedition and/or Get Together

Maybe when I win the lottery I'll make it out your way. Everything looks and sounds great and I wish you guys all the best.

Anybody in this neck of the woods up for such an adventure?

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!