[IRCA] Apex 303-WA2

Has anyone had any experience with the Apex 303-WA2 passive receive
whip.  I purchased two of these to use with my Quantum Phaser as an
experiment.  (Normally I use two Dressler ARA-60's with the phaser
and that configuration works well.)

I just took them out of the box and they look like they are well
manufactured - solid yet light weight.  I haven't seen any formal
specs on this antenna but assume that there is a loading coil of
some sort in the base.  It claims coverage from 30khz to 30mhz, but
I presume that because of its size it is low gain.

Rene'

Rene' F. Tetro

W2FIL, WPXG816, WPXU288, PG0216913

Lansdale, PA, USA